CMIS 102 Presentations
Formatting pseudo-code using functions.
- formatting a block of code, with main, module calls
- a better calc module
- global to local variables, and function parameters
- completing global to local variables
- Creating the Student data structure, part 1
- Creating the Student data structure, part 2
- Adding functions to the Student class, part 1
- Adding functions to the Student class, part 2
The first starts with a block of code that is using
functions to organize a project.
This presentation also inserts a main function to organize
the subroutine calls.
The third presentation will address the use of local
And the fourth presentation will show how one can use
classes effectively in this application.
including the use of reference parameters, also known as
Venit Examples - OLD approach:
Raptor - OLD approach
Alice - OLD approach