List of hidden Firefox features:
USE WITH CAUTION!!
- From: http://www.aburad.com/blog/2007/01/firefox-about-pages.html
- about: A simple prompt without any parameter will display the Mozilla “about” information.
- about:logo Displays firefox logo.
- about:licence Informaion regarding licencing, Mozilla Public licence, Source code licence
- about:buildconfig It shows the build platform configuration and parameters.
- about:blank — A blank page. Useful for setting as your homepage.
- about:cache Displays info
and statistics regarding memory cache device and disk cache device
including the number of enteries, name of your cache’s directory and a
list of the entries you can find there. From there ou can view cached
webpages and images.
- about:config It provied you an nice interface to tweak firefox settings. It allows you to modify firefox preferences. Read About:config entries to more about it. These entries are stored in pref.js folder in your profile.
- about:plugins provides
information regarding installed plugins (plugins help your browser
perform specific functions like viewing special graphic formats or
playing multimedia files.) like flash, quicktime, realplayer, adobe
reader and java plugin
- about:credits This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the people that gave their contribution to the development of Firefox.
- about:Mozilla from Book of Mozilla, 7:15
- view-source:www.google.com/ view source for given url
- about:robots (Works with firefox versions later than v3 beta5) Message from Robots
- Type resource: in your location bar to directly go to firefox installation directory.
- about:crashes (type it in location bar) to track all the crash reports that you have submitted whenever firefox crashes.
- From: http://devilsworkshop.org/tips/hidden-about-pages-in-mozilla-firefox/55/
- about:cache (Disk)
- about:cache (Memory)
- about:credits, about:license
- about:robots (added by S & tjwoosta)
- about:rights (added by Jan G)
- about:crashes (added by okkie)